So, I'm walking with my friend Tanya this week, and of course we talk about "what's new" stuff... and I'm told that I'm stressed. So what does a good friend do? Sends a funny email, that's what!
In case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest Psychological journals. You have to read all 7 steps to completely learn how to manage the stress in your life.
The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile...
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water..
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle water fall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.