Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aid for Philippines

From MAY MURI, a facebook friend. She asked me to share this, my suggestion is to help through an organized charity.

Because youre on broadcast radio, I thought youd be very helpful on getting the word out. This one time campaign is not related to any organization or individual. Its just me, some friends and family who want to initiate it. Were not connected to any not for profit organizations and therefore are not issuing any tax receipts for individuals/companies who would require it.
I have some contact nos though that they can call to help/donate if need be.

Canadian National Red Cross
(403) 541-6103

World Vision International
1-866-959-5550

Samaritans Purse
1-800-663-6500

My name is Maylene Murillo
maylene_m3@yahoo.com

No comments: