Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dippity Do

OK.. I've toyed with getting a new haircut for some time. Tried new people, tried new things... and nothin'. I feel I can't find the hairdresser of my dreams. My most recent cut I got in Airdrie, I totally didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. LOL! literally... and I liked it. But I can't go 2 weeks hating it.

Short of going all 'Beckham (nay the looks and abs) and shaving it all off.. I don't know what to do. Who is the MOST KICKASS HAIRDRESSER in Calgary? Slightly progressive and out of the box, with an air of classic corporate conservatism? I don't want orange and red hair (did that too!)... I own a business and still need to not look like a punk some days. But... I am in a pair of cargo shorts and a t-shirt with corduroy sneaks on in the studio today. So, it's OK to a little "hip". Or maybe I'm too old?

I'm game for anything. And I don't want "my auntie cuts my hair in her kitchen" type of hairdressers. I'm sure your Auntie is very nice, but I want the shampoo, scalp massage... and a great cut.

Make your suggestions! Maybe you can get a friend on the radio! Who knows! zack@energy1015.com or post your comments here on the blog.

No comments: