Tuesday, August 26, 2008

REALLY BAD NAMES

We've discussed this on the radio before, but I recently ran into a REALLY bad name. Some parents have no mercy on their kids... but some have no choice.

My Bride and I were looking at getting a puppy, and doing some name research. On the list of baby names given to kids in 2007 (only had time to look at boy names) we found that some parents (in Alberta!) named their kids the following:

B.J. (that's it!)
Cowboy
Crue
E
Gretzky
Goon
Jackpine
Kees (Nuts, I can't find my Kees)
Kneaven (is this Kevin?)
Miller
Mawt
Oakley
Paul-Martins (political anyone?)
Pride
Rebyl
Rainbow (um.. it's a BOY!)
Rock
SaLmon
S
St.
Tee (FORE!)
Teancum (come on!)
Tru (be best if his brother's name was Dat)
Tommy-Lee

Well, some people just have no choice. Including a guy that I've been dealing with in an insurance claim, who's last name is "Sherstabetoff". Say it out loud... Yes, it is pronounced as you might think. PRON "Sure'stabeatoff". Poor Bastard.

No comments: