Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Blog dedicated to...

Camp folks. Not the camp folks that move their trailer and live on a campground.. no no. Camp leaders. Kids camps like. YMCA, Brothers and Sisters of Calgary, etc. I was at the Calgary Zoo last week... seeing the "littler is cuter" Elephant... (by the way, go to the Elephant yard and see the baby, but look for the super cute "littler" park bench. Awesome work Zoo-folks! FUNNEE!) the incredibly cute baby giraffe and totally scored a pic of the baby gorilla.



Anyway, kids all over. Kids whose parents probably needed to get them the hell outta the house. Don't think I'm judging, I TOTALLY get that. But, I speak the truth. Well, this little demon children go to camp. And Camp leaders deal with them all day.

At the end of the day, the leaders look tired, kids are toast... but the leaders keep their heads high. Visibly frustrated, their tone is still calm, patience is abundant. I salute you Camp Leaders! Keep up the good work, and I'm sorry about what my kids will probably do to you some day. But, what a great job you do! Thank you. Now try to not kill anyone tomorrow.

No comments: