Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stampede HyJinx Day 6 - Wednesday

Today is Kids Day! If I may quote my school friend Jackie in saying "if spending kids day at Stampede isn't birth control, I don't know what is!" So true.

This blog is about my family. My peanut is awesome, and it's funny that he loves big slides, but got upset on a car going in circles. Kids are weird... and as soon as you figure you've got them figured out, you're wrong! Sheesh. Sweet Pea sat in the stroller all day. I think she was just happy staying away from all those scary strangers!! And my bride is the best Mom ever. If it wasn't for her, I'd be in jail for throttling my kids :) Here is my narration of the day "Can I have the catepillar, I want a duck, I need to pee, can I go again?, I'm hungry, Daddy why do you drink so much, can we go home, I don't want to go home, I'm not hungry, I want mommy, I don't like ducks, Catepillars scare me..." ugh.

Here's Us on the Ferris Wheel scrambling for a pic!



Tonight on Coca Cola stage is Puddle of Mudd (good music, not so good live from what I've seen in the past). On Stage Thursday at the Coca Cola stage is BCDC (they're fun!) and Mercury (who?) so I'll be going home :)

Thursday Night I DJ the foam party @ Tequila! I'll try to take some pics and post on Friday!

No comments: