Friday, October 17, 2008

ABS BY MAUI

It's been about an entire month now of my ABS BY MAUI venture I'm doing with my friends ROD at spiritfitness.ca. If you've even begun a workout routine, you are well aware that you hit many plateaus that can be VERY discouraging. That is why I've invited you to make some of the diet and life changes along with me.

In reality, the biggest things I've done is eating organic yogurt for breakfast with mixed nuts, and one protein shake. Other than that, it's been eating fresh foot, and spreading out my meals every 3 hours, as I was clumping food and meals together in a bad way. Try that, and you'll see changes right away!

It's been busy,it's very hard stay motivated when we're all so busy. 2 days ago, I was reserved myself to the fact that I wasn't going to make it. Then, my bride paid me a compliment last night saying that there is a BIG difference in the squishy middle I had developed. It was nice, and I jokingly flexed in the mirror. And, sure enough... wait.. is that.. no. can't be.

Ok, no abs yet. BUT, if I pull my tummy fat out of the way, I can see ABS! How, I just need to keep trimming the love handles! LOL! Ok, there are muscles below my fat.. I know that.

It's OK to try it, get in front of the mirror.. and squish the belly fat out of the way. I'm sure you'll find muscles! Now, go do some crunches!!

No comments: