Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've had a helluva week

It was this morning at 730, when I was downtown already when I realized that I had yelled at 3 people already today. 730!! now, I've been dealing with my staff of my company executivemedia.ca, not to defend it, but know it wasn't my bride and I yelling! :) that's the great news!

that last guy I yelled at that made me realize how stressed I am these days. In my defence, he was driving like an IDIOT (blue subaru, westbound on Memorial... you know who you are!!) Ok,you probably don't know... but boy you driv elike a jerk. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyhoo, my point. Things needed to turn around. Lead people, don't manage them, right? So the day is WAY better today after my boss here at the radio station and I went and walked for a coffee and relaxed a little.

Then, at the end of the day, I found this article on twitter. follow my tweets at www.twitter.com/zackhewitt.

the article that made my day a little better. Hope it can do the same for you.

No comments: