Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finger 11 is the nicest band ever...

Is it possible? I've met nice people... you can see some studio pics on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7484&l=70319&id=584218270

But it seems EVERYONE is awesome lately. I don't know if bands are taking a "be nice to DJ's" class or what, but Faber Drive is so grateful, Jully Black is so attentive, Roz Bell is just happy, and the list goes on. Now, this isn't name dropping at all, I'm serious. How are these people so nice? Last time I saw Nickelback, Chad asked me "ZMAN! Why don't you call me anymore?". The reason is he changes his phone # so often (it make it on the internet, and he starts to get calls from fans) so I gave up keeping track, btw...

Complacent disconnected include Gene Simmons, for example. He could care less. Maybe it's a Canadian thing? Joss Stone was awesome, she's not from Canada...

Finger 11 really is the nicest though. Over the years, in radio, you tend to interview bands again and again... and Finger 11 really is grateful and nice... the nicest ever. ALL OF THEM... I think it's a trend in music that I dig. People actually being people, not trying to be rock stars!

Anyway, listen to the Sound Lounge (Energy 101.5 weekdays @ 7p)for your chance to hangout with Finger 11 , and listen to my show on Energy 101.5 (Weekdays 3p-7p) to win a chance to meet them. I think you should... see it for yourself.. nice doods.

No comments: